Due to the rapid expansion of our company, we are looking for an Audio Plug-in Developer to play a key role in designing and implementing audio algorithms in various application areas (PC/MAC, plug-ins, standalone software).
This Plug-in Developer role will require a good knowledge and understanding of most of the following:
• Strong understanding of digital audio signal processing theory and principles.
• Experience in developing systems in software
(C++, Objective C, JUCE)
• Experience in writing audio applications (standalone and plug-ins; PC/MAC, VST/AU/RTAS)
• Good understanding of multi-threading/concurrency
• Experience in writing for various mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
• Experience with various DAWs (ProTools, Nuendo, Reaper, etc...)
• Experience of DSP design and simulation (Matlab)
• Interested in audio processing systems
• Passion for sound and music
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and dynamic team setting new standards in the audio industry with job satisfaction and career opportunities to match.
Interested? Please PM your CV.
About Auro Technologies:
Auro Technologies is a spin-off of the world-class Galaxy Studios in Mol, Belgium, developing technologies to realize the introduction of the new Auro-3D format and groundbreaking codec technology as new standards in the audio industry.
Visit our website for more info: www.auro-3d.com
Or follow us on twitter: Auro3D