In a older juce release, the manufacturerCode was used by mistake, as the JucePlugin_VSTUniqueID. (If i remember correctly)
So after this was corrected i had to hack the old PluginCharacteristics file like this
#define JucePlugin_VSTUniqueID JucePlugin_ManufacturerCode, to be sure that my plugin still has the same ID and is compatible.
Now with the new Introjucer i tried to simulate this behavior by hacking the wrong/right manufacturerCode into the Global preProcessor-Definitions in Intojucer.
But it seems that is not possible hacking this 'char' definitions into the preprocessor commandline, and i tried many different escape sequences.
Some of those also breaking XCode-Project parsing.
I would be VERY NICE, if there is a multiline Text-editor in introjucer, to add text to AppConfig.h over the other content of AppConfig.h.